confkatkecu Admin replied

295 weeks ago

BloodRayne Hd Mp4 Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b In the Eighteenth Century, Rayne is the half-human half-vampire Dhampir and the lead attraction in a carnival's freak-show in Romania. When she escapes, she meets a fortuneteller that tells that her mother was raped by the king of the vampires Kagan and she decides to destroy her father. In her journey for revenge, she meets Vladimir and Sebastian, the leaders of the fortress of vampire hunters Brimstone, and she joins their society. She seeks for powerful talismans to defeat Kagan, while the skilled warriors Vladimir and Sebastian train her to face the forces of Kagan and her human side falls in love with Sebastian.
In the 18th century, a vampire escapes from the freak show she once participated in and teams up with a group of vampire slayers to kill the man who raped her mother.
OK,so I just got back from the first viewing of Bloodrayne on opening day.For the most part I thought this movie awesome. I admit I went into the theater more than skepticalI loathed "Alone in the Dark, but surprisingly enough the movie was pretty good. The only drawback was the end fight scene. It was anti-climatic and didn't compliment the film at all. Here u have Bloodrayne and Kagan(the most powerful vampire ever were told) and unfortunately we were left with nothing. Other than that Kristanna Loken is the hottest vampire ever and the blood rage scene in the beginning made my dreams come true. The story was well written and I think the action sequences were great. Plus we were given a little bit more back story on Bloodrayne and thats always cool.
Overall an average movie, but the really sexy main actress makes it a bit above average. Worths being seen.<br/><br/>The story is decent, though rather sketchy. Rayne looks rather vulnerable and weak, not the all powerful chick we see in the video game. But that might be a good thing. The fighting scenes are not very good, but that's the way they are in almost all movies. The bad characters are generally mildly evil, not diabolically evil. The good characters have their weaknesses and tend to die in the fights. Those are rather good points too.<br/><br/>I heard in one of the scenes the half-naked women around Leonid (Meat Loaf), were real prostitutesthey were cheaper to hire than real actresses. Well, I think they were more suited for that role than actresses, I couldn't tell the difference.<br/><br/>I watched it on TV and I felt quite entertained. I didn't feel like changing the channel at any point, so I don't understand those 90% of the comments which rate this movieawful. I agree most Uwe Boll films are bad, but this one looked OK to me.<br/><br/>Edit: I've also just seen the uncensored version so I changed my vote from 8 to 9 for extra blood and gore.
With minimal flare and maximal gore, Boll simply delivers the turgid drama and incompetently staged action sequences that have made him the unstoppable Big Boss of the gaming community.
In 18th century Romania, vampire Rayne (<a href="/name/nm0518085/">Kristanna Loken</a>) learns that she is actually a dhampir, half-human half-vampire, created when her father Kagan (<a href="/name/nm0001426/">Ben Kingsley</a>), the King of the Vampires, raped and subsequently murdered her mother (<a href="/name/nm0620828/">Daniela Nane</a>). Determined to avenge her mother, Rayne links up with three members of the secret Brimstone Society—Vladimir (<a href="/name/nm0000514/">Michael Madsen</a>), Sebastian (<a href="/name/nm0205127/">Matthew Davis</a>), and Katarin (<a href="/name/nm0735442/">Michelle Rodriguez</a>)—who train her to fight vampires while she searches for three magical items—an eye, a rib, and a heart—that will make her powerful enough to defeat her father. BloodRayne is based on a 2002 video game of the same name by the video-game development company called Terminal Reality. A sequel movie, <a href="/title/tt0896036/">BloodRayne II: Deliverance (2007)</a>, was released direct-to-video in 2007. A third movie, <a href="/title/tt1153546/">BloodRayne: The Third Reich (2011)</a> (2010) also went direct-to-video Yes, completely. The original game is about a dhampir named Rayne who works for the Brimstone society during World War II-era Germany. She battles monsters, vampires, and Nazis along the way; each step brings her closer to battling her father Kagan, a powerful vampire responsible for her mother's death. The movie version is set in 18h century Romania, where the Brimstone society recruits Rayne to aid them in battling Kagan. Yes. Boll paid them 150 euros each for participating in a scene shared with Meat Loaf. That was revealed in the Stockholm Film Festival by the director himself. In the USA two versions of the movie have been released: an R-rated and unrated version. The unrated version differs from the R-rated version in three violent scenes and contains an alternate endingwell.
Days Past in hindi movie downloadA Matter of Faith movie in tamil dubbed downloadThe House of the Dead: Overkill full movie in hindi free download mp4Episode 1.198 full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pthe Kill'em All downloadSuperman IV: The Quest for Peace movie mp4 downloadTeenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in tamil pdf downloadBeautiful New Bay Area Project full movie in hindi free download mp4the Lucy 2 full movie in hindi free downloadSleeping in Blood City full movie with english subtitles online download

last edited 216 weeks ago by confkatkecu
Please log in to post a reply.